This short video submitted by Catholic Extension takes us on a tour of St. Tomรกs de Villanueva, a chapel in the former campus of the Catholic University of Havana, Cuba, founded in 1946. The church was recently returned to the Archdiocese of Havana, which is now working towards restoring the beautiful building, an important part of Havana’s history, culture, and heritage.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This